Tuesday 24 February 2009

3rd flimng session

Today at candy’s house we had aimed to film all of the exterior shots and we did manage to get most of the shots done. We wanted to create the feeling the Corinne (myself) was being watched as she started her journey towards Candy’s’ house. We created this effect by putting the camera behind cars and behind bushes for example. We also had a lot of close ups of me such as the close up which revealed the necklace I was wearing. We came up with this idea because we planned to show the necklace later on in the thriller opening but in the hand of an unknown man suggesting that he has harmed her. We also used the camera movement of tracking when I was walking down a road, this was good because it revealed key parts of my costume i.e. heels and we felt that this would help the audience understand and learn about my character. Also, the diagetic sound of my heels clicking created an underlying tension. Furthermore, we also had a point of view shot me walking down a road and then looking around suspiciously and we did this through the use of a hand held camera.

We did not manage not manage to get onto our shots of the unknown man entering the house but we will do that during the course of the week.

No comments: