Tuesday 20 January 2009

The Brief - Media Coursework

For my media coursework I have been set the task to create a two minute thriller opeining to a movie, when creating this mini movie i will be using all of the knowledge I have gathered from my practice sessions of making short films. During this excercise I will be working as part of a team where we will meet up a couple of times a week and discuss new ideas for our thriller and start filming in the chosen locations. Throughout the making of the thriller I will be required to play many different roles to ensure that the final film gives the desired effect, the roles in which I will play during the making of the film is an actor, camera man and editor, all of these roles I have been able to enhance from the practice films we conducted earlier on in the year which have benfited me to form a wider range of skills and ideas to bring to the table so that me and my group are able to meet the briefs requirements.

In order to start the task, my group and I started to create ideas using a brain-storm of what are thriller was going to be based on and the location for the film. We was able to generate some vague ideas of what our thriller will contain and the possible locations.

No comments: